Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Saturday 11 September 2010

Windmills and Towers!!!

Today I was demonstrating for Barbara over in Thornton at Windmill Crafts...and I have had just the best day, to all the Ladies...and Gents who watched my demo and asked me questions...thank you, without you guys it would be pretty dull...and I even saw the Blackpool Tower on the train over too!!!

...Special thanks to the lady who had travelled from Tenerife in the early hours of this morning to watch me demo too...I told her I would blog that ;-)

I will be honest with you though, if you pay Barbara a visit be prepared to let go of your cash...I did...She has the most amazing collection of Matilda stamps and I came home with these two little Gems......



Oh and these too ;-).....



And I really want to play with them tonight but came home to a hideous pile of Ironing and all the kids beds to make up...and now I am too tired...boo!!!

Play day tomorrow...I promise myself!!!

No comments: