Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Thursday 9 September 2010

September Classes

I have had quite a few people getting in touch with me about the classes I am teaching for Warrington Collegiate starting next week so though I would post my timetable on here for all to see...Classes run for five weeks this term:

Tuesday 14th: Scrapbooking 10-12 @ Penketh Oaks for five weeks

Thursday 16th: Jewellery making 10-12 @ Museum Street for Five weeks

Monday 20th: Jewellery Making 6.30-8.30 @ Great Sankey High School for five weeks

These courses are free if you are in receipt of certain benefits (email me for more information), all my other courses this term are referrals only.

And something very very strange has happened...so strange even I am a tiny little bit worried...I have all of my course outlines wrote...that's seven courses for five weeks, planned and designed, all course materials sourced and either purchased or ordered, I am demonstrating over at Windmill Crafts on Saturday and not only am I prepared I am packed and ready to go too...Its so much of a worry too that I had a "to do" list tonight and I "to done" it...good job really because.....
.......
.......Back to work Monday after five weeks off...and I am working ELEVEN days on the run!!!

Over at Craft Range next Saturday and Crab Apple Crafts next Sunday Demonstrating for Kars so come and say Hi if you are around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.