Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Thursday 29 May 2008

A Couple of Layouts to share

Have done a bit of scrapbooing lately, not done any for quite a while so it was nice to get back into it, I had some gorgeous new papers but I couldn`t bear to cut into them just yet!

Had a lookie throu some of my papers though and have decided that scrapbook papers are a bit like fashion, what is in one minute is out the next...there are some in my stash that I must have thought were gorgeous at the time but now look just hidious...I am going to try to use them though but when there are so many nice new papers around to stroke..............hmm............
Here are some layouts I have completed recently:
Diva
Meet the Diva in her cool shades.
Football Life
Yes Harry takes football this seriously!
Girl about Town
Mia on the train on the way back from the craft show at Aintree.
Some Bunny To Love
Mia`s new Bunny from "build a bear"
Cheerleader
Ella my Pom Pom Princess!
Thanks for looking xxx

No comments: