Hello and Welcome

to Crafti-n-Est...My place to share my love of craft with you.
Please browse my Posts, Pictures and ocasional waffle!!!
Email: egundry@warrington.ac.uk

Saturday 15 December 2007

I am a very very naughty girl...

...Although I have told Santa that I have been good!!!





It is nearly 3...yes 3 months since I last blogged...OMG!


I have no excuse other than I have been working, being a Mum, crafting and preparing for Christmas and...oh I happen to be one of the very few people in the country to have been able to get hold of a nintendo wii...





So here are a couple of layouts that I have done over the past few...months...I know...it sounds so bad...I have lots of stuff to share I just don`t have photos of it all but luckily I am off work now until the 3rd January so have plenty of time to update blog...hope you like the new look btw!




This is a page of me...not scrapped many of me in the past but I am going to be doing more as I have just found a photo album full of piccies of me as a baby...1, 2, 3, ...ahhhhhhhhh...So the title of this is "32" My age at the moment and the journalling is my favourite things right now. Papers are all by Papermania, they have really funked their range up.


This is of all four of my little cherubs!!! and was took when we went to the Maritime Museum in Liverpool in the summer holidays. Papers are all by K and Co, I am loving their new ranges.


This is of Mia and her blooming beautiful face...I am so lucky she is so willing and photogenic, I don`t need and excuse or an occasion to scrap her. Papers are all Rusty Pickle...yummmeeee.


...and here she is again...totally posed but still blooming beautiful...maybe I am a little biased but what the heck...Papers are all Periphery by the fantabulous Basic Grey

No comments: